Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to do with bows but does anyone have any experiences with dependable deer carts? My old one gave out last season. I have been reading reviews about some of the latest name brands and many are not happy with them. wheels falling off and everything. Anybody know a reliable one? thanks.

· Registered
414 Posts
bought one from Dicks last year and found ti not to work as well as I thought it would
I ended up having to cut a sheet of plastic and secure it to the cart If I didn't the small deer around me would slide right out. Once I get the deer on it and secured it s better then dragging it out but not a lot more.

I also use it to bring bags of corn to my hunting spots

· Registered
1,282 Posts
I bought one from rogerssportinggoods.com. 500 lb capacity, weighs 40 lbs. price was $69. I like it and used it last Sat. Worked well, much easier than dragging where you can use a cart.

· Registered
1,282 Posts
lone,

I have only had opportunity to use it once so far. I did have it tip over one time, but in fairness I was pulling up loaded on a side hill and didn't see the log one wheel went up over on. It's a learning experience. Other than that I was able to wheel my harvest out easily. I could push it as a wheelbarrow or pull it. The weight was negligible. Carry very nicely and tracked excellent.

· Registered
1,282 Posts
lone,

I have only had opportunity to use it once so far. I did have it tip over one time, but in fairness I was pulling up loaded on a side hill and didn't see the log one wheel went up over on. It's a learning experience. Other than that I was able to wheel my harvest out easily. I could push it as a wheelbarrow or pull it. The weight was negligible. Carried very nicely and tracked excellent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.