Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
I got some venison bacon wrapped water chestnuts.

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,590 Posts
Just summer sausage and cheese for me

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Italian sausages, jalapeño/cheddar smokies, and honey garlic pepperoni. All from black bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Roast goose, stuffed with whole onion, apple and orange slices, nestled in a pan filled with sliced andouille sausage, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper and more apples. The whole thing is dusted with flour and splashed with apricot brandy and orange juice. Cooked until the meat falls off the bone, then the whole meaty, rich, thick and slightly sweet concoction and gravy is spooned over rice. It's as unbelievable as it sounds.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I’ll start:

Grilled venison backstrap bacon bites

View attachment 6342165

Merry Christmas all!
Yeah buddy those are great! Wife starting making those venison bacon wraps after seeing on swamp people.
They go fast.
Also will be having some garlic summer sausage with jalapeno sand cheddar mixed in, best deer sausage we ever had.

Merry Christmas and enjoy !

·
Registered
714 Posts

Smoked Elk & Pork habanero tamales.... this years turned out much better than last.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Roast goose, stuffed with whole onion, apple and orange slices, nestled in a pan filled with sliced andouille sausage, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper and more apples. The whole thing is dusted with flour and splashed with apricot brandy and orange juice. Cooked until the meat falls off the bone, then the whole meaty, rich, thick and slightly sweet concoction and gravy is spooned over rice. It's as unbelievable as it sounds.
Holy crap

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Holy crap
Even the anti-hunting libs in the family stand in line for that pan of goodness!

Amyone is welcome to PM an email addy for the recipe.

·
3%er
3,635 Posts
Deer chili last night....deer summer sausage to snack on all day! Made 30 lbs o SS this year. !st time and it came out awesome. Used to work in meat industry so had a head start, lol

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Deer elk chili Italian style shredded deer in crock pot deer salami platter all last night for about 40 so cal friends n family great compliments was shocked nobody flipped out

1 - 20 of 28 Posts