Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has used the spot'n'stalk pack by game plan? I shoot left handed and am wondering if it would work decently or not?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would think it would be a serious pain to get another arrow with the quiver being on your bow hand side. I just got the pack and love it, but I'm right handed. I thought I heard rumblings about a left handed model though?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info. I am going to keep an eye on Game Plan's website. I emailed them about a left handed model but haven't heard anything back yet.

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
thanks for the info. I am going to keep an eye on Game Plan's website. I emailed them about a left handed model but haven't heard anything back yet.
I talked with them at the ATA show and they told me 2 months on leftys,,,that was 2 months ago:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

real good guys

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked with them at the ATA show and they told me 2 months on leftys,,,that was 2 months ago:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

real good guys

thanks for the onfo. I think i will call them on monday to find out anything I can on the leftys. they look like a great product. excited to get a lefty as soon as they come out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts