Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody use these boots ? Comments good or bad. I'm looking at these the Lacrosse rubber boots and the Muck boots. My son and I both have big,wide feet and large calves. We've tried the Gander's and the Lacrosse boots and the Gander's feel better to both of us. Looking to see if anyone here has any experience with them.
Thanks

· Registered
261 Posts
Anybody use these boots ? Comments good or bad. I'm looking at these the Lacrosse rubber boots and the Muck boots. My son and I both have big,wide feet and large calves. We've tried the Gander's and the Lacrosse boots and the Gander's feel better to both of us. Looking to see if anyone here has any experience with them.
Thanks

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if one of those companies makes them for Gander, all the guide series stuff I have is top notch...gander doesn't screw around with their stuff it seems..

· Site Administrator
28,444 Posts
Thanks
All of the guide series stuff I have tried and seen is good stuff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.