Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it keeps this up! I may be driving 2200 miles in two weeks and every penny counts! Seeing it here in some places in Texas around 2.49!!!!

That's 50 cents less than I paid last year!

Must be the election coming up!

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
It's got me actually thinking about going up the middle of this week and sleeping in the Jeep for a couple of days.

·
Registered
242 Posts
you have no idea how lucky you are in wisconsin we are paying about 2.85 or so.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
bissen00 said:
you have no idea how lucky you are in wisconsin we are paying about 2.85 or so.
$2.999

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
Hope it keeps this up! I may be driving 2200 miles in two weeks and every penny counts!
Durocab - I feel your pain or should I say fill-ups! Leaving next Monday from IL to WY for Antelope, then WY to Manitoba for bear and then back to IL. I mapquested the mileage at just over 3243 miles so I am praying that they keep going down as well. Good luck to you on whatever you are headed after.......GSLAM95

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I believe it's around $2.65 here. I hope it keeps coming on down but I would not count on it.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
It is averaging about 2.49.9 here in ohio for unleaded, will diesel is staying high and my hunting buddies and I are taking big Dodge diesels and big travel trailers to Wyoming on a hunt, that isn't gonna be cheap.

·
OWN YOUR SHOT!
3,465 Posts
Gas!

Gas is 2.95 here in Utah and its killing me trying to take my wife out to hunt every night after work, and trying to elk hunt for myself and having to drive as much as 70 miles to get to the mountains and back each day, not to mention that my truck is a fulltime 4 wheel drive 78 chevy.

·
Registered
514 Posts
My wife just filled up the new envoy today for 2.49. We havn't seen it that cheap since last year. We have been car pooling together for work for the last 6 months when we can, I hope it stays like this for the rest of hunting season. If it does I will be able to get those new broadheads I need, and hit all the hunting spots I want to hit without going broke!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just In Time???

Yeah for election, After November they'll slowly climb back to record highs. Are installed goverments in the middle east won't let us down:israel: , they'll manufacture some crisis that will drive up oil.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Dubllung said:
Yeah for election, After November they'll slowly climb back to record highs. Are installed goverments in the middle east won't let us down:israel: , they'll manufacture some crisis that will drive up oil.
Yeah, and we stupid arses are yaking like we're getting a deal now! My God ... the voting public is scary. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
$2.50's here in S IL. at least it's headed the right direction:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts