Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to go alligator hunting somewhere in Florida. Preferably within driving distance of my buddy's house, whom i would stay with, in Miami. Anyone have any tips for a cheap hunt. I don't want to spend more than $500-$800. Everything i have seen for a one day hunt is around $1500 plus. Anyone that has any helpful suggestions i would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am looking to go alligator hunting somewhere in Florida. Preferably within driving distance of my buddy's house, whom i would stay with, in Miami. Anyone have any tips for a cheap hunt. I don't want to spend more than $500-$800. Everything i have seen for a one day hunt is around $1500 plus. Anyone that has any helpful suggestions i would really appreciate it.
The out of state lic. is 1000.00 by it self.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Not trying to discourage you but you will be hard pressed to find a good hunt for that price, but good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Get a hold of me next year and I will offer you one for that price at the end of the season for any leftover tags. Harder to get good nights in October though and yes, my non-resident hunts start at $1500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts