Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Whisker Biscuit for small diameter arrows. Sights and peep,sights are nothing special but work.Has Doinker stabilizer.Someone had drilled and tapped riser for a different sight I assume because I can screw a sight into it.One of the hole is messed up a little but works. 120.00 T.Y.D Icould e-mail pictures if interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
genesis

I am very interested in this bow. Is it the original genesis? Can you please send me the picts. I will buy this bow if it meets all the things I am looking for. I will let you know as soon as I get the picts. It will make my sons christmas. Do you have the arrows or anything else with the bow?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its original.If you give me your e-mail address I will send pictures. Icould send some arrows too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
genesis

I am sorry, tried to post e-mail but because i'm new it will not let me. says i need 5 posts or greater and i only have 3. is there any way to put pics. on this site otherwise because i am interested in the bow and wanting to purchase so i can have it by x-mas.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has Whisker Biscuit for small diameter arrows. Sights and peep,sights are nothing special but work.Has Doinker stabilizer.Someone had drilled and tapped riser for a different sight I assume because I can screw a sight into it.One of the hole is messed up a little but works. 120.00 T.Y.D Icould e-mail pictures if interested.
Didnt mention the fact this a Lefty bow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.