Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone I need some help, I just bought a Genesis Pro as a basement practice bow(makes me nervous letting go with my Legacy cranked up to 70lbs, inside the house.) and as a bow for visiting friends.

All the research I did on this bow said it was cut-out enough for centershot and it is. After putting on a TM prong rest(rooster vane down) the fleching is hitting the cables. My proshop says I need a NAP750 rest for this bow so the rooster vane is pointing out. I was wondering is there any reason I could not put a whisker biscuit on and shoot it with the Rooster vane pointing out as well?

I would like to hear the other Genesis shooters out there and what is you set-up?

Darkside

·
Registered
456 Posts
Fletch hitting cable on Pro Genesis

I also have a Pro Genesis and also have a problem with the Fletching hitting a cable. I have a Cavalier Rest in place. And will be sending a picture of the problem to Genesis this evening, to see what they have to say.

If you have found a solution please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
My son has a Genesis with a center rest flipper on it and shooting rooster vein out. It also (feathers) hits the cables.:( Anyone have a cure?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I also brought a Genesis Pro for practice and for guest to shoot. A simple solution to the fletching touching the cable was to trim the fletching. Or you could fletch the arrows with smaller vanes to start with.

I'm amazed on how well this bow shoots. I can get great groups at 20 yards even with short vanes.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Genesis Pro--in Vegas!

George Dixon shot one of these ( Genesis Pro) at vegas last year.

He might be able to help---he name on here is hunter54.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts