1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I can't open any of the shows. I get a page not available message.:(

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hmmm....I downloaded the patch but it still never downloaded the program. I just got the 'connecting' message in my Dell viewer window. Does it take longer than 20 min to load??

·
Registered
336 Posts
At this point, we are running it from a windows box that allows only 10 connects as per microsoft's license. I am building a linux box today and should have it up in the next couple of days. You will have to keep trying on the windows box to catch an open spot.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I understand completely Scott. I'll keep trying. If it doesn't work I'll give it a shot late tonight when 'hopefully' the traffic will be at a minimum.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
336 Posts
You know...I think I have finally won. I built a linux server to host the files and it seems to be working great. Instead of the windows server only allowing 10 people on at a time, we have it set for 150 users on the new linux server. So, please go ahead and get the show now....It shouldn't crash or anything...Please post back if there are any more problems but I think I have them licked!!

Scott

·
Registered
336 Posts
BTT!

It's been up and working for a whole 24 hours and it's still working great! Get your copy now guys and gals!!

It's great for a stocking stuffer for your favorite archer!

LOL! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts