Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling off some of my knives to fund other projects. All knives are new never used or sharpened. Any marks are from handling when cleaning. Ones with out boxes next to them come with out boxes, but most are with package. First come first serve. Paypal add 3% prices are shipped TYD.

Top Left: Gerber Evo and Evo Jr package $35
Gerber Firestorm $35

Top Right: Gerber Revolt $30 (discontinued)
Paraframe II $20
Total Eclipse $12

2nd row left : Gerber Tread $20
Firestrom $ 30 (no package)
Fatty $25 (discontinued)

2nd row right: Gerber Firestorm operation Iraqi freedom $35 (discontinued)
Urban companion $23 ( I have 3 of these)
Evo $20

Fifth Pic: Gerber Torch $20 (knife in plastic package, keeping the other one with sheath until I properly identify as no box and forgot what model, but open to offers)

Last pic: Kabars from left to right 4065 $20
4071 $30
3070 $20 (does not have original box)
4063 $30

Last Pic: Gerber Torch $20 (knife in plastic package, keeping the other one with sheath until I properly identify as no box and forgot what model, but open to offers)

Will work out deals for multiple knife packages to save some bucks for shipping. I will be listing some more knives as soon as I decide what I am willing to let go of.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which ones? Some are taiwan made like most of the Kabars except the orange one which is china made.(which is on hold which is why no price) I think, but would have to check, that most of the gerbers are taiwan made also since they are older.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black evo and knife with pouch sold pending payment. Keep it coming guys, daddy needs a new toy LOL Thanks to those who have been interested.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTT, those who have purchases, knives will be shipping tomorrow AM, on last person promised to pay by tonight, so regardless of his payment they will ship tomorrow. Just don't want to make so many trips to the post office.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tread and revolt sold, knives shipping this am, so any payments made today will not ship till tomorrow or day after. thanks again, keep em coming!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Loose firestorm also sold pending trade item shipping. Not many left. I will be posting other knives soon, of other brands so keep a look out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a few more days for what is left and will pull them off to ebay and list some new knives here. Open to serious offers and might do trades for right broadheads, hunting gear, or arrows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts