Registered
11,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use these?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Huntoholic
1,629 Posts
14.8 inches is a little long to be what I call packable, I carry a Browning folding saw and a pair if small prunners, the prunners can handle anything uo to about finger size and I use the saw for bigger stuff. One advantage I do see is having the added reach.

·
Registered
11,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
14.8 inches is a little long to be what I call packable, I carry a Browning folding saw and a pair if small prunners, the prunners can handle anything uo to about finger size and I use the saw for bigger stuff. One advantage I do see is having the added reach.
I'm saying for preseason or shooting lanes to make cutting those finger sized trees much easier when your cutting 10 or more

·
Registered
11,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm saying for preseason or shooting lanes to make cutting those finger sized trees much easier when your cutting 10 or more

·
Huntoholic
1,629 Posts

Gotcha, sorry about that, the word packable led me to believe you were going to carry them hunting. Any tool like that sure makes the job easier, I have an extendable pole saw with a lopper of sorts on the end that works well for trimming limbs from the ground or stand, I also use a pair of ratcheting pruners that will do some pretty big stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts