Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
i have the money for a lens now, but i was thinking of saving the 165$ and save more towards a new bow. i was thinking of my mom splitting some of the money. like for christmas next year, not this comming one, i will pay 200$ and my mom pay 300$ for my phantom 2. but, i want a lens for target archery. (which is all i do) so, should i buy the lens and save up more than i planed, or should i stick with the pins because i have good vision, and get the bow quicker? (or at least when i need it)
thankx a lot for your opinion

G

·
CORY...

...REAL shooters use PINS...are YOU a REAL shooter???:) ...it's the way ARCHERY was meant to be!!:cool: ...

...RACKED.........and out!!...

...see ya'll in a few days!!...good luck CORY!!...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
hey dd, i shoot pins with a lens so what does that make me? i say go for it. not sure what your current set-up is like but unless it's ancient history i would put the new bow off awhile. besides, as soon as you get used to the new one something better will come along.

·
Registered
294 Posts
what about possibly purchasing a cheaper version of a scope to try out for the time being and once you have your new bow you can then decide what you relly want to do as far as spending the money on a lense,
just my two cents

·
Registered
642 Posts
Work on your FORM - Back Tension - and Fits ME release and SAVE SAVE SAVE for that new bow :cool: Get that lense later when you've shot your new bow awhile and have confidence with your FORM - Back Tension - and shooting your release properly ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts