Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a thread for all things hoyt! does any1 out there love HOYT as much as me? I've come up with a shok absorber system especially for hoyt. If you love your hoyt hunting bow then try out this easy solution.
 

·
Tooth, Fang, Claw
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
You molested your beauitful Hoyt!!! :thumbs_do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,974 Posts
if you have that much excessive movement in your limb pockets you got problems bud.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
Inventive...

...but personally, my Hoyts are shock & vibration free with limb-savers, cat whiskers & a Sims modular stab. I'm not gonna ugly up my bows with that thingy. Sorry! :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ursonvs said:
if you have that much excessive movement in your limb pockets you got problems bud.
there's 0 movement and these are an alternative to simms limb saver Xtreme. If you don't know just ask. if you ain't tried it don't knock it.............especially since it works so well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
goldseeker said:
what are those ABA arrows... are they rebadged Gold Tips? I've not seen them here in Oz before.....
i really don't know mate. all i know is the price is real good for the perfomace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ashx2 said:
What the %@$#! is that? :confused: And how are they attached? :confused:

Greg :D
this is navcom the same stuff that simms use. double sided adhesive is used, like simms. i thought my hoyt had no shock until i tried these and man what a difference. thanx for your interest. some of the others have made me feel a little unwelcome. i live in outback aus and we haven't got a lot of the products. so i have to make do. i found these worked well and thought i would share. didn't expect the negative remarks from the others. :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for those of you who choose to be negative> big companies have ideas. they research through experimentation and a balance is reached between function and fashion. the outcome is a working good looking product that cost money. all i have done is some research/experimentation myself and all the hunters that have seen and not heard this bow in action have all gone the same way. function or fashion? i choose function for my hunting bow as i never had game complain that my bow was ugly.
besideds, when i look at MY bow, i wouldn't change a thing, this is my preference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Martial Archer said:
...but personally, my Hoyts are shock & vibration free with limb-savers, cat whiskers & a Sims modular stab. I'm not gonna ugly up my bows with that thingy. Sorry! :smile:
hahahaha whatever works for ya buddy. cheers :cocktail:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
Oz my friend....if it works for you, and you're happy......then who the heck cares what somebodyelse likes and/or doesn't like. That's the whole idea of "free will"......to do and choose as we each want. Individuality (sp?) is what makes the world go 'round.

That, to me anyway, is what AT is about. People sharing different things in the great sport of archery. What works for me might not work for the next fella, but you never know......then again it might work for the next 3 or 4 after him.

Keep it up and enjoy the threads.

Greg :shade:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
it looks like you stuck those big soft pretzels in your bow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BowKil said:
You molested your beauitful Hoyt!!! :thumbs_do
:thumbs_do right back at ya :thumbs_do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luciusism said:
wow someone actually liked it. that'll make two if the other one ever puts his hands up :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ashx2 said:
Oz my friend....if it works for you, and you're happy......then who the heck cares what somebodyelse likes and/or doesn't like. That's the whole idea of "free will"......to do and choose as we each want. Individuality (sp?) is what makes the world go 'round.

That, to me anyway, is what AT is about. People sharing different things in the great sport of archery. What works for me might not work for the next fella, but you never know......then again it might work for the next 3 or 4 after him.

Keep it up and enjoy the threads.

Greg :shade:
cheers greg :cocktail: for that breath of fresh air. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FL-HNT-N-FSH said:
it looks like you stuck those big soft pretzels in your bow
hahaha good point. do deer like pretzels? :confused: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Trash Talk

Hey Oz....once you get trashed your supposed to go after 'em with the same sort of insulting remarks, didn't you know that? Just kiddin' mate. You've got the right attitude. Good job. I've not heard of those A.B.A. arrows either. Korean? I tried the ultra knock and it was noisy, so passed it over for a string loop.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top