Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a call tonight from my 17 yr old son, He had got checked into his shoot for this weekend.. the Oregon Bow Hunters State Indoor at 7 Feathers, The first leg of the State Triple Crown. He informed me that although he preregistered as Young Adult Bow Hunter Freestyle (Which he is the 3 time State Triple Crown champion 3 years running) When he arrived he was informed that they decided not to have that class and it would be all "Freestyle" for that age group. Well he doesn't have a magnified scope, no side bars and a legal BHFS 11" stab ..... He is stuck after practicing for months with his current rig ... Suggestions? I told him to do his best but how can this be? When the registration had BHFS and they have always had it that way ... He was not notified to the changes until he arrived tonight?? There are "Freestylers" that have came to compete especially in that class ... If we had known he would have set-up accordingly

He was a little baffled ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.