Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone from Australia. I am new though not to the sport. Been in the background of hubby for 20yrs with this stuff. This is mkIII of trying to post something - other times just came up with 'not logged in' message.

Some of you may know me if you've had any dealings here with hubby, Woody69, as I'm the one who sent the money. Also if there were any late night messages/questions, I'd sneakily step in...but no one knows that eh!! LOL

I've been over hubby's shoulder alot with this site. Seen quite alot of funny stuff get posted, ppl & companies getting bagged out & other stuff that shall remain unmentioned!! LOL

I've been shooting FITA with hubby & youngest daughter since last Sept & so far I've scored a robin hood plus gained my 1100 badge for scores. Haven't done 3D or hunting as of yet.

Well thats about it for me. I'll cyas around the site. Cheers!

· Registered
36,987 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

· Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahhh shut up Big Ears, get back out in the shed & pretend your doing something with all those tools! LOL!!

Better still, find my next damn bow!! That'd help!! :lol3:

Anyone got a LH Martin Tigress or Phantom riser in target clrs???:cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.