Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

My GF is looking for broadheads for this upcoming season. She has a Parker Side-Kick. I believe her DL is 23.5 or 24 and the bow is 50lb DW. Will she need to shoot a light head since her Arrow will be so short?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
i would stick to std 100grain heads.. something cut on contact. honestly with a light set up the heavier the arrow is the better penitration you will see

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
go with a magnus stinger.85 or 100 grain.I would go 85.

·
Threading The Needle
2,679 Posts
magnus 85 grain stingers

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
if you want to go as low as 75 grains let me know , i bought some awhile back for my wife and she never ended up using them and i never even opened them !

·
Registered
469 Posts
i got my gf 125 magnus stingers she is shooting lower pounds than ur gf she has heavey arrows for better penatration

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
Magnus Stinger or Buzzcuts 100 grn.Never tell diff in speed from 85 and better FOC and weight for penetration!

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
My wife shoots same bow I tried 125 but ended up with 100 grain they flew better for her. Muzzy

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Thunderhead 85 gr. for my girl...Three shots..three dead deer. All within 50 yards and piled up.

You get 6 in a package and they are rock hard durable and razor sharp with replaceable blades

·
Registered
16,691 Posts
my wife shoots 42lbs with 100 grain tip. coc head, st razor, and bloodshot broadheads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts