Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
426 Posts
You hunt hard? Your favorite bow looking a bit used? Or just wanting to treat it to a pattern the manufacture doesn't offer? We are here to help you give your hunting equipment new life!!! Either call or Email at [email protected]

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New army pattern

Can you do the new army digital pattern?
Are you referring to the Cyro MultiCam? If so Yes I do have it!

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charges

Yes and no on the Square inch. It depends alot on the part, and what prep work would be required. The best thing is to send me a Email at Oregon[email protected] with either a picture or a description of what you have that you want decorated. Then I can give you a price.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I just checked out your site, and it looks great. I may be calling to get a quote on a synthetic rifle stock.
Also, it's good to see another Springfield-er on AT!

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Synthetic Stock

Great a local!!! Ya whenever you call for your stock ask for Mike Mckee, and let him know your from Archery Talk, I am currently doing outside sales for them. My name is Mike also thou! As you've seen on our portfolio we have done quite a few stocks!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Cant speak for mike because i dont know him but i had them do two different rifle stocks for me and they looked great. Easy to work with.

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 stocks?

Hey were you the one who sent in the 2 that we did in Prairie Ghost? The Bolt action and the Knoxx Axium? If so we just put them on the website portfolio and they turned out great! I am doing outside sales for Mike at O-hg, while I am there quite a bit helping with the decoration of product!

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Redone Bowtech!

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
New Life Bows!

Anyone who mentions this ad that they saw it on AT will recieve a 15% discount on decoration of your item! We not only do individual work but if you have a company and are looking to give your product a new look we also do production scale jobs!!!

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Cool site and I see alot of cool stuff but, I got a couple of questions:

Are you the actual makers and/ or dippers of all the products shown?

Reason I ask; I see the "Stampede Products" on your sight, I own LOTS of them on my very own Dodge and I see pics your using that seem very familier to me and wondering how you came across them. :wink:

Do you clear-coat your finishes and what type of warranty do you have on the finish?

Also can we get a pricelist as well? :tongue:

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now added to our Inventory! Mathews LOST camo and Natural Gear!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
do you guys have the new mossy oak treestand pattern if so ive got quite a bit of bowhunting supplies ill be sending to you..thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts