Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never shot better with fingers then with the funnel rest. Robin Hood @ 30 yards with Alums and nocking nocks off arrows @ 20 and 25 yards all with alums through the Funnel rest....Will not freeze in cold weather either.......All my hunting bows have this rest. The shoot out may be better for release.....I am not sure but I am not changing. What is your experience? Check my review on www.fastestbows.com on the funnel rest.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Yes.....The Golden Key Funnel Arrow Rest

Now comes with in two different weight funnels included...
for different size shafts ...

Some like the lite and some like the heavy...

GKF Tech:D

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funnel rest

Some like Chocolate some like Vanilla but the funnel rest is like that........they both are a great rest for release or finger shooters!!!!!!!At an easy on the pocket price!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am using this rest for hunting this year with Turbo Nocks. I like the enclosure of it. I didnt think I would like it compaired to the dropaways but for hunting in a stand its great to know your arrow is always in place.

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funnel great

Great on stand or on the ground or even stalking......Tunes in 5 minutes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My only experience with it was not pleasant. I shot one on a friends bow. It seemed very loud when drawing. It almost seemed like the shape made it like a megaphone. Granted it may not have been set up properly, but you could hear it from several feet away. How do the rest of you fair noise wise?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I will agree its not wisper quiet. Here in Nebr. we have wind almost all the time it seems and I dont hear it when hunting. If you were in woods with no wind and very quiet day you would hear the arrow being drawn.

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hear what?

I would like to know what you hear. I listen by closing my eyes. I have pulled back my bow with my eyes closed and can not hear anything. I have also closed my eyes with other people drawing back all kinds of rest.......beleive me the Funnel rest is one of the most quiet drawing back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts