Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale two Canon GL2 Mini DV Camcorders for sale. Both are in excellent shape with very low hours on each camera. We have always kept a UV lens filter on the cameras to prevent any type of scratches. Both cameras come with a case (one hard case and one soft), head cleaner tapes, extra batteries, one tripod, cables to tv and computer, lens filters, mini dv tapes, and both cameras are already camo so there is no glare from its silver body. If you do not like the camo it can easily be removed without any sticky residue. This camo does not hold moisture like other brand name camo.
The price for both cameras to your door, ready to flip the switch and record!! $2400.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I have the same questions, please post the answers for others to see.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I know, I never sent one, I didn't feel the need to PM you the same questions when you could just answer them in the post. Whats the secret??

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well my bad. Shew, we are so pushy! lol!
A. I am selling them because I was trying to downsize. I currently have 4 cameras and no guys/gals to run them. I think I can just get by with two. Plus, I am starting to do some other video for some gentlemen and haven't got the time.
B. The one had 64 hrs on it when I bought it & now has 90 +/-1. Then the other had 80 on when I bought it and now has 115 +/-1. That is pretty close because I keep pretty good tally of it.
C. Yes, I would sell them separate.

These cameras take miniDV tapes and is standard definition.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
$1000 for the best camera if you pick it up or agree to pay up to $25 for shipping.
That means the camera, 3 batt., bag, tripod, charger, rca jacks, lens filters......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.