Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad to see some post besides crossbows on here!! Anyone else who is tired of hearing about crossbows post here! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think everyone has made their point and noone is going to change so move on! that is what makes america great!!!!wouldn't it be boring if everyone thought alike all the time?

·
Registered
334 Posts
think like me...

kildog...I've always thought that it would be much easier if everyone always thought like me...:D At least that way, I would always be right...;)

But I agree, enough about crossbow, I read it once...and that was all...:rolleyes:
But...to each his/her own...:eek:
Micah

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Micah been trying that for years, but finally gave up on it!!!!I say quit arguing and go kill something! Time in the woods takes a lot of life griefs and problems away.......for awhile anyway!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
How many ways can you talk about crossbows. Either you like them or you don't. Instead, we get a three paraghraph answer that causes convulsions.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
To each his own,its time to put it to
bed and go on,how we feel is our
right and every one is entitled to
their feelings and their views but
no one should attempt to force the
issue on others,just a thought!:(

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
This forum was all "high fence hunting" and "crossbows"since I been coming in here.Man,what are we gonna talk about know??:)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ya'll are right.This crossbow thing has been beat to death along with the high fence subject.Let's go hunting and forget about them! We are close enough to season now I can smell the backstraps sizzling!Good luck to ya all!!:D

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Pi$$ on the crossbow talk. Can't we talk about something productive? Like Matt VS Hoyt. Or something.:D :p :D LMAO, sorry couldnt help it. PLEASE lets not go there again.:eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ditto that!

Okay, so we stay away from crossbows, who's the best bow maker, high fences, baiting, broadheads (except from 5 shot), politics, and ugly women (or ugly men for the ladies). While we're at it, how about religion too? Wait a minute... archery IS a religion, strike that one...:D !

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Don't forget Peta,HSUS and that enviro. radical group that burn things.:rolleyes: I'd hate to offend them by talking of killing a deer or cutting a tree down.

Maybe the next time they wipe their ***,they'll use plastic so we can save the trees.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
OR...

OR, cutting down a deer and killing a tree!!

Let those people use pine cones for the wiping, or blow some money by using a dollar... of course they're probably not sharp enough to use a paper dollar, they'd go the 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a nickel route... OUCH! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts