Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wear glasses and can't see without them. Do you think contacts are better than glasses. I've tryed both and can't really say any advantages. That is why i am asking thanks.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I perfer contacts. If I was rifle shooting 1000 yard contest where visual actuity was very important I would probably chose the best set of lenses from a really good eye doctor. For hunting you can't beat contacts.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I LOVE WEARING CONTACTS,THEY DONT FOG UP,SLIP WHEN YOU ARE SWEATING AND YES I DO SEE BETTER IN LOW LIGHT COMPARED TO GLASSES.

·
Occam's Razor
9,363 Posts
I've worn contacts for so long that the memory of glasses is almost forgotten..... to tell the truth. On those rare occasions I must slip them on........is when I know that contacts are the ONLY way to fly..............yes, buy contacts if you can wear them.....now if caught in a dust storm, well, that a different story........:D .............ck

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
BUDSHOOTER;

Depends how sensitive your eyes are, and how much particulant (pollen, dust, etc.) is in the air. Good thing is that disposible contacts are cheap to try.

-CG

·
Registered
704 Posts
OK then, how many have had Laser Surgery and think it is the way to cure vision problems? Is there a difference in the docs that charge $2000 per eye and the ones that charge $798?

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Nexus6;

There are a lot of laser centers doing $1,500 deals now, I think it comes down to volume and the centers setup (equipment) honestly. Roll them in and out.

-CG

·
74,535 Posts
lasik is best deal

My wife and son both had lasik. I have just started to wear glases and contacts just wasnt for me.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Had my non-shooting (left) eye done. I have 20/20 vision in it. I see better w/ my left than w/ my right eye; if I had hard contact for my right eye I would probably see a little better w/ the right.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
i wear glasses and have worn contacts but i would rather push my glasses up my nose than to try and work out the problems i had with contacts. it just wouldn't work for me under any circumstance. i have trifocals to bifocals and they are no line so it works out great
robk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts