Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
early season around here can still be pretty warm,what do you guys cover the backs of your hands with in early season when its too hot for gloves?i was thinking of getting face paint to put on the backs of mine.anyone else tried this?

·
Registered
977 Posts
I found a pair of Jersey gloves that have a light weight mesh backing and thats what I use in the early season when its still hot.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
PRIMOS mesh gloves with the trigger finger cut off at the tip:wink:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Just got some Rocky brand camo gloves from Wal mart for $7. They look kinda like spandex or lycra, should do the job just fine. I don't like painting my hands, it always wears off halfway through the day. Didn't like washing off what was left back at camp.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I just wear my turkey hunting gloves with the rubber studs for grip on the palms and fingers... Works great for me.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I always use plain jearsy gloves with the fingers cut off .
(just cuz im cool like that):ROFLMAO:
but seriously to prevent torquing

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
i use baseball batting gloves, all black they work pretty good and wick moisture from the back of the hand.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use the simple camo mesh gloves, but only on my bow hand. If it's really cold, I might put on a pair of cut-off fleece gloves.

·
Bowhunter
5,200 Posts
I shoot with gloves all year round to help my grip and form stay consistent. I use some wool half-finger gloves I got at Dick's Sporting Goods - they have rubber nubs on the palm so I wear them on the opposite hands from what was intended so that part is on the back of my hand and not gripping the bow on my palm. Cost about $7, I think.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Cabelas Pass Thru Archery gloves...............camo ....lightweight....with open palms for your release.....$20.00 at Cabelas or Dick's Sporting Goods

1 - 14 of 14 Posts