Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally posted this in the arrows forum, but got no response yet so I thought I'd post it here. What is the best glue for gluing nibs into my xx75s? I know bohning has this "ferrel lite" (sp?) stuff, but when I got my arrows at the shop it looked like the guy was just using regular hot melt glue sticks which are a lot cheaper and I haven't had a nib come loose yet. So I was just wondering what everyone else was using and if there is anyone else who has tried regular glue sticks. Thanks, J

·
(aka lug nut)
48,352 Posts
J.Smith said:
I originally posted this in the arrows forum, but got no response yet so I thought I'd post it here. What is the best glue for gluing nibs into my xx75s? I know bohning has this "ferrel lite" (sp?) stuff, but when I got my arrows at the shop it looked like the guy was just using regular hot melt glue sticks which are a lot cheaper and I haven't had a nib come loose yet. So I was just wondering what everyone else was using and if there is anyone else who has tried regular glue sticks. Thanks, J
http://www.lancasterarchery.com/sho...=2534&osCsid=8a179e00628f8e6f706dd7ce07d5446c

I like to use the CDM low temp hot melt glue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts