Archery Talk Forum banner

God must love stupid people...

1182 20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
27,090 Posts
Whatever happened to "natural selection" "survival of the fittest" ?

· Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Whatever happened to "natural selection" "survival of the fittest" ?
I think we circumvented it when we invented 'society'.

A year or so ago we were having some friends round and my wife had made some dips. She needed some crisps to serve with them and I said I'd pick some up. In the supermarket there were all sorts of crisps; salt and vinegar flavour, prawn cracker flavour, barbecue bacon flavour, you name it. Everything except 'plain' crisps. So I asked one of the staff, 'Don't you have any potato-flavour crisps in stock?' 'I'll find out' she said and picked up the phone. After a minute she put it down and said, 'that was the stock manager. He says he's never heard of potato-flavour crisps and he doesn't think anyone makes them'.

If ever there was a perfect illustration that the gene pool could use a little chlorine, these stories probably fit the bill!

· Registered
4,978 Posts
I don't see the problem....I mean, if you can't dial 911 and get a cop involved over McNuggets, whats the point of having cops carry loaded weapons???

:teeth:

· Premium Member
18,029 Posts
After seeing the title to this thread, I thought, yeah he does, he makes them PRM moderators!!! :chortle:

· Registered
27,090 Posts
the thing I can't get over is that she called 911 THREE times!

· Registered
9,843 Posts
Based on the later apology from McDonald's higher ups, I think she should have pressed fraud charges against that restaurant. They took money for something they didn't have, then refused to refund her money.

· Registered
245 Posts
What else could she do? Walk our and lose her $2 or $3? Yes, she could have done that, but IMHO, McDonald's should have just given her money back.

Imagine if she had tried to take the money back by force, she would be in jail. Micky D's is the one that messed up here.

Don't take someones money for a product you don't have... and then refuse to give them their money back.

Even though she in all likelyhood voted WRONG in this past election, I am on her side here. McD's messed up!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.