Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any experiance with this place it's the closet hoyt dealer near me and I wanted to see if they were a good place to do business with before I went there. In raeford nc godwins

·
Registered
284 Posts
Can't say either way,never been there.I get my hoyt stuff from Shooters in Rocky Mount.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Godwins is a cool place to go. Mostly a clothing retailer, they have Hoyt, Bowtech, and another brand, I just don't remember what. I've never bought any bows there but I have dropped several coins on some Carhart gear and some other archery accessories there.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Godwins

Went there a couple years ago when I lived closer, nice place, good size, nice people, had a lot of dog hunting stuff and not much archery. My buddy went by there s week ago and he said that he has really changed the store a bit for the better, more archery stuff, my buddy was impressed, so worth the trip i would say.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I deal with Alton Godwin quite a bit.He really has improved the store and has lots of archery stuff. great selection of arrows, bows and can get anything you need quick.Now keep in mind he deals mostly with hunting set ups but he has invested quite a bit into making the store a place to go in the area.I just wish he had a indoor range.I`d say go by there and check it out they are super nice folks. Its a family owned business.I can get some things a little cheaper at the big box stores but still try and distribute some money there way.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Adrenaline Outdoors in Sanford is an awesome shop and is a Hoyt dealer .
Godwins is a good shop he just became a Hoyt dealer , but keep in mind their main sell is **** Hunting & clothes .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts