Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the NYFAB "CLASSIC" TOURNAMENT in Oneonta this weekend? My wife and I will be going to this our first big shoot. Alot of our friends from the place where we shoot (Creekwood Archery in Brockport,NY) will be going.

If we can shoot our average, we will be happy.

We hope to see you there! If you see someone with a Creekwood shirt, say Hi cause it might be us!

As Ben would say, "Shoot 'em in the Middle!"

·
Time Flies
13,281 Posts
NYFAB classic

I'll be there, along with FrankChugga and xXxSaberxXx. Should be a great shoot. We'll see, I'm looking forward to it alot. Last year we had a ball.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I am looking forward to it. I am shooting the 1:30 line Sunday. Good luck- see you all there.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Working....

Wanted to attend but work is crazy right now... I work Sunday through Friday and help out with a youth league on Saturday's. Hopefully the Sunday thing will be over in two weeks or so... 3-D season is here.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I'll be there, along with FrankChugga and xXxSaberxXx. Should be a great shoot. We'll see, I'm looking forward to it alot. Last year we had a ball.
:nod:.....me, 'Ju1ce and Saber.......look out Oneonta.......:tongue:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Looking forward to the weekend!

See ya there

·
Registered
216 Posts
We'll be there! We have a bunch of people going from the Brockport, Rochester area. Probably about 25 or 30. See ya there.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
We'll be there! We have a bunch of people going from the Brockport, Rochester area. Probably about 25 or 30. See ya there.
Gee, you think that a bunch of these shooters will shoot Hartford & the Mids at watkins glen in june? :wink:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Will be there with the usual Neil's group of shooters. Young, Old (chugga), male, female, we bring them all.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Classic

Sambow and I will be there. Show up Saturday for practice and our CD Smackdown! The CD Shoot is from 2pm -4pm. We have some great prizes from WR Custom Bow Strings, Copper John, & Feather Vision.
See ya there!
Tracy

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Tracy,
I can't wait for the CD shoot. I've been practicing and I'm hitting the CD almost everytime :rolleyes:
DFA

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Will be there with the usual Neil's group of shooters. Young, Old (chugga), male, female, we bring them all.
That's a riot, Cobster.............:plain:. Bring your A game....you'll need it.....:devil:.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts