Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
My name is Joe Bauernfeind and I am the owner of Zenith Archery Products. I will be going to the FITA Worlds in NY on the 14th and maybe the 15th of July and I am interested in showing my back tension release aids to the target archery world. I will have samples for you to take to the practice line to try if you wish. I was unable to afford the high price of the booth space at the shoot but I will be there to watch. You will be able to recognize me by my Zenith Archery cap. Hope to see you there.
Joe B

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I will have samples for you to take to the practice line to try if you wish. I was unable to afford the high price of the booth space at the shoot but I will be there to watch.
I might be incorrect, but I think you might find that what you are planning is banned from the venue.

Its called ambush marketing. It tends to tick off the people who pay (booth buyers) for their products to be shown legitimately.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
>--gt-->;

So you are offering Joe some booth space at the Easton booth so he won't get in trouble then? Mighty nice of you....

;)

-CG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts