Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,598 Posts
What makes them so wonderful? Just curious.....

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
What makes them so wonderful? Just curious.....
They have stepped their game up in tolerance and it will show up when you bareshaft, broadhead or nock tune your arrows. The Black Label and the Airstrike are both great arrows. I haven't shot GT in years but I am this year.

·
Registered
40,890 Posts
They have stepped their game up in tolerance and it will show up when you bareshaft, broadhead or nock tune your arrows. The Black Label and the Airstrike are both great arrows. I haven't shot GT in years but I am this year.
This ^^^^

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Mountain Life
6,859 Posts
Fletched some up a few days ago.
F8101232-F124-4ECC-A399-8DD072A1DA7D.jpg
D5C9BC0D-D653-454B-A7EA-2C6F28672F14.jpg

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,598 Posts
.0025 straightness is just about average.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yup got them and like them. From what I can tell they are pretty much the hunter series with a Fact 20 gr weight and nock bushing stock.

·
Just thwackin' it.
7,072 Posts
I guess I'll be one of the few and say I'm not all that impressed with them. Not for the price tag at least. Like said above, they come out to average mid-grade tolerances.

I saw a post the other day with a GT Hunter clearly marked 400 spine, and on a spine reader it was closer to a 500 spine (coming in around 480). And I just culled an arrow from my batch of GT Hunters that CONSISTENTLY hit low and right. I suspect it was also a spine variation from the rest of the batch... I tried nock tuning it and no luck. I wish I had a RAM Spine Tester.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts