Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

I have been shooting Gold Tip Laser 3's from my Excal Vortex and wanted some more arrows, but they don't seem to be listed on Wyvern's site anymore. Have they been discontinued? They were a good arrow and economical. Any info, please?

Tony B

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Yeah just renamed....ballistic pro 425 I believe. The gt2's are now the swift pros 396. Same arrows

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
lol...u think someone at goldtip is a crossbow hater?

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Nope, they rename all their arrows from time to time. Probably to increase sales.
More likely ... to attract unsuspecting buyers by concealing their dubious reputation for quality control. :wink: (Thus increasing sales ...LOL)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nope, they rename all their arrows from time to time. Probably to increase sales.
If I am not mistaken it is stated on their site, what went to what but it is confusing at best. One would think they would have a spot with the old to new name on their site.

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Laser IIs are Swifts now
Laser IIIs are Balistics
Laser IVs are Nitros
Same arrows new name

Wyvern

·
Registered
834 Posts
More likely ... to attract unsuspecting buyers by concealing their dubious reputation for quality control. :wink: (Thus increasing sales ...LOL)
...mmmmmm GoldTip was, still is my arrow of choice for over 15yrs. Still have 4 left from my original doz purchased in '98. 3575s for target, 5575s for hunting, whatever that translates to today. In between these and today's arrows I can't say as I have never heard of the lazers etc...

·
Registered
834 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts