Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16,232 Posts
I'm not sure if they'll fit or not, but if you combine Easton Products with Gold Tip products then the chemical reaction that will take place will start an argument between the shaft and the point.

But good luck all the same...... :D

· Registered
16,232 Posts
The CB's are designed for the navigators and the Lightspeeds I think. I don't know how the ID of the Lightspeeds compare to the Ultralights.... :confused:

· Lowered expectations
20,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the CB points are for the Lightspeed and Epic arrow. Certainly not for Navigators, though. I was just wondering if they'd match the GTs since they're all supposed to be the same as the 3-60 ACC/Super nock etc.

· Member # 75
3,501 Posts
Lightspeeds should be 0.246 as are the gold tips. They should fit well.

A good clue about this is that CDM makes different points for Carbon Express @ 0.244; Easton 3-60 @ 0.243; and Gold Tip @ 0.246. I know that the 3D super nocks fit just right in the Gold Tip, therefore the CB points should fit nice in the Gold Tip also.

BTW Stash, did you see the results of my chrono test of the nitrous cams and modules? I did not expect that much difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.