Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Trying to decide between both of these shafts, I have shot the Pro's before and liked them alot, kinda pricey though, I have no experience with the Terminators lite hunters. Could someone offer some input on these shafts being compared?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
i would stick with the pros.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Twins fan

Any reason?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Pro Hunters straightness = .001"

Terminator Lite straightness = .003"

Terminator Lites are more comparable to XT Hunters. I shoot both and I prefer the Gold Tip XT Hunters.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Any reason?
one being the straitness and 2 i have always shot GT and never had a problem with them. very good arrow and durable

·
Registered
84 Posts
Terminator Lites - remember straightness is only one part of the equation. Spine consistency in my mind is far more important, and CX has the best spine consistency available.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Terminator Lite Hunter is a really nice arrow. Sometimes the camo on the term lites makes them harder to pull from some bales/targets, but thats a minor objection. They are way cooler looking than most arrows (60/40 camo and carbon finish with a black and orange label). Pros outweigh the cons.

However, I don't see that great of a difference in flight and accuracy compared to some less expensive shafts (like GoldTip XTs).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts