Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale 9 Gold Tip Ultra Light Pro Arrows in 300 spine. These arrows are fletched with white 3 inch Vanetec SS Vanes and come with 100 grain or 125 grain screw in target tips. Let me know what you prefer.

8 of these arrows are 30 inches long and the 9th arrow is 29 1/4 inches long. (measured from forward insert to knock string location).

These arrows weigh exactly 396 grains with 100 grain tips installed. These were my hunting arrows so yes the flashy gold label was purposely removed to eliminate glare, plus the white wraps that I had previously installed looked terrible against the gold label. I have 100% positive feedback, so i guess you will have to take my word for it when I say they are pro shafts.

These arrows have only been shot at a practice target for pre-season tunning. The knocks in arrows are already rotated for best 80 yard grouping, so do not rotate knocks when you receive them. If you prefer white knocks over the currently installed flo green knocks let me know and I will exchange them for you and have them rotated in the correct configuration.

The price for these arrows without target tips is $65 TYD for US buyers. If you want the target tips, add $5 to the above asking price.

PM for further details and thanks for looking.

Aaron

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Where are the other 3 arrows???

Just in case you guys are wondering where the other 3 arrows have gone...they look something like this...

The result of great quality Pro shafts with a properly tuned bow shooting 3 shot groups at 30 yards. No these are not for sale. :) :) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In regards to questions

I have been asked several times why I'm selling these shafts, so I will respond here for all to see. Most will probably not be able to relate, but here is the truth. I'm selling these arrows not because they have any faults, but for the simple fact that I can't stand not having 12 matched arrows and I can't stand having 1 arrow out of the 9 that is shorter. I want a new dozen of the same exact arrows for the shallow reason of just because it makes me feel good. So there ya go, believe it or not that is how I operate, thus the OCD for my screen name. :) These arrows are excellent and provide excellent groups. Hope that makes since to somebody.

Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.