Archery Talk Forum banner

Gold Tip Website

682 8
What's the deal with Gold Tip website now? I got on there looking for the weigh of some shafts and it's gone. They don't have nearly the amount of info that the site use to have on it. Are they revamping the site or is this all we get now?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,586 Posts
i am afraid to say it, but I think this is what we are stuck with. If you click on "downloads" you can see arrow spec and arrow selection charts, most of the old info can be found on these two pages... it stinks if you ask me :sad:

· Registered
38 Posts
I don't like it as well. Too dark and I can barely read anything.

· Patriot
5,055 Posts
new site is lacking

I hope Gold Tip makes their website more user friendly. You can't even send them an email. The old site was not great, but it seemed better than the new one. wt*? I shoot GT Pro Hunters and am trying to find a new heavy combo for big game. I'd like to be able to send them an email about it. It would be to their benefit as well.

· Registered
3,720 Posts
I agree. It's definitely a step backwards for them. Designers get so wrapped up in graphics that they put the info we want/need in the back seat. I know that I can't pull up the downloads at work for some reason. I used to get on and find anything I want.

And where is the "build your own arrow" tool. That was great to get you very close to finished weight of an arrow you are considering and it even showed you the FOC. Nothing now.

· Registered
332 Posts
Yeah the site sucks now. But I bet if you had a lot of :darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer: it would look a lot better. It always makes the ugly women look better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.