Archery Talk Forum banner

Golden eagle draw modules????

1693 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  UltraV
Looking for a set of H2 draw modules for a n Evolution model Golden eagle. Anybody know where I could get/buy some from?
Thanks,
Notch
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
try Bear they bought out Golden Eagle. I was able to get some replacement module from them (after a good deal of effort) for my Iron Eagle some time back. It will help if you know the precise model and year of both the bow and the cams

· Registered
8 Posts
I emailed and have received no response... I just picked up a GE Evo XTR and would like to shorten the draw from the current 29" to about 28" and have no idea which module I need....

The only thing I see on the cam is "546"

anyone know what I should be looking to find?

· Registered
484 Posts
most of the golden eagle range came with a full set of modules. you could try the person you got the bow from, they may still have the other modules

· Registered
966 Posts
Man I thought I could help but got rid of all the modules I had for my old Evolutions. Kind of odd but if you ever need a spare riser I have one here.

· Registered
2,556 Posts
I'll take a look this morning? I have some GE mods here.

· Registered
8 Posts
I asked her and she gave me everything that she had for the bow. It had been in storage basically since it is new but no modules.... I just don't even know exactly how they work or which one I would need (being new to the archery world).

I can still use the bow but a slightly shorter draw would definitely be more comfortable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.