Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Any One Use The Golden Key Infinniti Drop Away Rest? I Think It Would Be Good For 3d But Would It Also Be Quiet Enough For Hunting? I Have A Arrow Holder So That Would Not Be A Problem. I Would Appreciate Any Comments On This Rest For Target Shooting Or Hunting. Thanks

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
You can't get a much better all around rest than the Infinity. It will serve you well. If you find that the prongs make some noise when it hits the shelf a piece of felt will make it quiet. Good luck this coming season
Evan

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The Infiniti dropaway is an awesome rest! It's the rest I use on my 3D bow and it works great, has to be the most rock-solid rest I have seen. The micro-adjustability is very nice.

I used my Infiniti on my hunting bow one year and it performed flawlessly but I have since went back to the trusty Whisker Biscuit, it's just hard to beat a WB on a hunting bow. :wink:

·
NC ASA Director
36,124 Posts
If you want the best, get the Infinity rest.

I love mine. Put some mole skin where the prongs hit the riser, and you are good to go for hunting.

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
The GKF Infiniti Dropaway has performed flawlessly for ASA 3D Tournament Competition for my husband and I. Last bowhunting season I took a 8 Point Buck, 160lb Doe, possum and a Wild Turkey all with my bow using the Golden Key Infiniti Dropaway Rest.... it works great for bowhunting.... I also applied some felt on the shelf where the rest prongs drop and hit the shelf to quiet the noise as well as applying some felt to where the arrow lay's on and drag's across the front of the shelf before the rest prongs lift the arrow.
I currently own 3 of the GKF Infiniti Dropaway Rests... once you find the best you'll only shoot the best :wink:
Deborah

·
NC ASA Director
36,124 Posts
rembrandt said:
Just ask Steve Hilliard. He has the Infinity on all his bows.
So does Spectre! ;)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I,m not a hunter but...............

If I were the Infinity fall away would be on my hunting bow. I shoot target and hopefully sometime soon 3D. I have had my Infinity Fall away now for about two years and it the most rock solid and versatile rest I have ever used. The micro adjustments once easily done will not move even a hair. The selection of launchers is the largest of any rest manufacturer and you several different launchers are included with the rest at no additional cost. This rest will last longer then the bow it's mounted on. The Infinity is truly the Rolls Royce of arrow rests. If you really want the best rest made the Infinity is it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just bought the infinity drop-away and love the looks but when I went to use the tuning gauge to add a little more tension to get the rest to drop faster I ran into a problem.The spring came undone on the inside or something as I had no tension at all and that was from moving it 2 numbers.I did contact Golden Key though and like always they are going to take care of me.Man it is nice to have a great company like Golden Key take care of any issues that arise.Just hope it is back within a week.............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.