Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a first time poster and am thinking of making the switch from a prong style rest to a drop away.Any opinions on the GoldenKey Mirage or other drop aways would be a lot of help.Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
i tried to use it on my razortec, but it didn't work, i think i needed some kind of adapter, but they said i didn't so i got a whisker bisquit now. and love it

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
i'm using one on my tarrget bow and it works fine they have a nice little arrow holder for you and will work out. if you slide up to the shelf they make a stip of felt that will slide between your shel and the rest and that will keep any vibration or noise from occuring from contact. also they send rubber tubing to help keep the arrow keeper quiet whn you draw the bow. good rest and easy to set up
rob k

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mark,

I've had great success with mine since Jan '03...for targets, 3D & especially hunting it's awesome!

This spring when hunting turkeys & this summer with squirrels I don't even think about the arrow after nocking it...just draw back and shoot!

It does require padding your riser to keep the arrow from "clinking" when holding the bow horizontally in your lap, etc, but nothing you wouldn't do for a hunting setup anyway.

You can check my setup out at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/dhinnh

I don't think you'll be disappointed!;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help. I think I'm going to get the mirage but I've gotta hurry hunting season is getting close.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts