Which arrow?

• Kinetic XT

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • XT Hunter

Votes: 98 81.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Been using the XT for years. There tough as nails strong. Cant for the life of me ever remember one breaking.

Accurate as well.
DB

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
I've shot the XT's in the past and still have a few that I'm shooting, they are a really great shooting arrow.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I shot the xt's for a couple years and they were excellent arrows, as tough as almost any arrow I've ever shot. If you don't mind paying for the kinetic series I'd go that way, smaller diameter is always better and they should be just as tough or tougher.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just purchased and have been shooting them. Kinetic Pros. Love em. XT's would be very good as well. Went with kinetics due to the smaller dialeter (same as axis arrows).

·
Registered
305 Posts
Both are great. You can get a stiffer spine in the kinetics and they are a little lighter.
Ah check into that, the kinetics are heavier given the reason "kinetic" is in the name. I am switching to Kinetic XT's from the Hunter XT 7595's. I love my hunters I just want more KE, this will take me from 373gn @ 331 fps to around 450gn @ 302-03 fps.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I love the XT's and have no need of the "Kinetic". I have killed with great penetration using the XT's with the game I have shot. If I was going to hunt bigger game like Moose or Elk I may try the Kinetic. Both Great Arrow Shafts and both have their purpose!! Sayiing one is better than the other just depends on what you are hunting to me!

·
Registered
17,256 Posts
I like the XT Hunters, have been using them for a few years now and never had a problem with them an they are tough! I haven't anything bad about the Kinetics, just didn't want to switch over to a smaller diameter arrow.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ah check into that, the kinetics are heavier given the reason "kinetic" is in the name. I am switching to Kinetic XT's from the Hunter XT 7595's. I love my hunters I just want more KE, this will take me from 373gn @ 331 fps to around 450gn @ 302-03 fps.
My Bad guys. I was thinking Velocities when I posted that. I didn't read close enough;) They are right the Kinetics are heavier.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I use the XT's for 3D and hunting. I switched to fatboys for field and hunter rounds as line cutters.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have used GoldTip XT's for years. They are extremely strong. I am able to break them when I hit rocks. The bright side would be that they passed through the animals before hitting the rocks. They break when deer fall over on them too. I don't know of any other arrows that hold together very well in rocks. Sometimes the nock just pops out and the shaft is OK on the XT Hunters though. Other brands my friends shoot tend to shatter more.

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
I use the XT 75/95's(or Pro's) and I get the weight and speed I want(28"/395gr/305fps/81.6KE).....I dont want anything heavier.....I have used these since they came out ....1990 ..... no better carbon Made IMO....

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
i vote xt hunters because i do not like the insert system for the kinetics. i have been using the xt hunters for almost 10 years and i have zero complains

1 - 20 of 35 Posts