Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Im getting into 3D shooting this year, and I was wondering what arrows if any can be used for both 3D and hunting? Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
So alone the same lines what about the X weave 300's or maybe the HV6 300. are they to thin walled for both?

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Victory Nano's!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I shoot Victory arrows.

HV-V5's for 3D.

Victory V-Forve HV's are an awesome hunting arrow! I will be shooting some next year.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Easton ACC's. They were actually designed as a hunting arrow and have been a very successful target archery arrow as well. Lots of spine choices so they will fit almost every setup.

Good Luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Easton ACC's. They were actually designed as a hunting arrow and have been a very successful target archery arrow as well. Lots of spine choices so they will fit almost every setup.

Good Luck in your search.
The Easton Axis would be a good one, too. I have some of those and they always flew great with both fieldpoints or broadheads. Also, the HIT insert is kinda cool too.

My Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 250's always flew good, as well. They were a damn good huntin arrow. And tough as nails.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I would say that the Gold Tip UL22's or the Victory 22's would be good choices..Still grab a good line and are not so large dia. that they'd impede penetration.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Gold tip expedition hunters are a great arrow for both exspecialy if you are on a budget.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Best I've found for both target and hunting (that I've personally owned and shot) are probably my Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 250's that I recently gave to my uncle for him to try since he was shooting some 8 year old GoldTip's that had been shot so much you couldn't hardly tell what kind they were.....LOL

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Check out the Victory Line (V-Force and V-Force HV's), Carbon Express Maxima's. I am currently trying out the PSE Radial X Weave Pro's -- very straight and group like a dream. I couldn't be happier

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
i have been using the victory vforce v1 arrows for both and there great. very accurate and priced good

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
My recomendation would be Victory arrows.

The more I look into the different arrows, I would have to say that the Victory V-Force HV's would be the best all-around arrow.

Just my $0.02.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts