Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats a good atrac besides corn when people start to put there corn piles out mid and late season? I want try something different besides corn on one of my spots. I was thinking bbsquare, does anyone have a home made grain recipe that deer hit hard?

·
Registered
574 Posts
So, nobody wants to go near this one...

What the hell you talkin' about? Baiting? Something to throw on the ground rather than planting and growing? I have ideas....but this is a food plot forum.

We spend. We work. We get blisters, and we get dirty. We get wet. We get discouraged. It rains and we get exceptionally excited.....until it fails to rain. We get depressed. And, we start over. We spend. We work the soil. We plant. We get blisters. We hope. Above all else we hope. Little green heads pop thru the brown, hard soil. THEN, we watch Mother Nature take over like it's a miracle that we've been privileged to be part of.

Explain yourself!

·
Registered
347 Posts
So, nobody wants to go near this one...

What the hell you talkin' about? Baiting? Something to throw on the ground rather than planting and growing? I have ideas....but this is a food plot forum.

We spend. We work. We get blisters, and we get dirty. We get wet. We get discouraged. It rains and we get exceptionally excited.....until it fails to rain. We get depressed. And, we start over. We spend. We work the soil. We plant. We get blisters. We hope. Above all else we hope. Little green heads pop thru the brown, hard soil. THEN, we watch Mother Nature take over like it's a miracle that we've been privileged to be part of.

Explain yourself!
Lol. man went crazy! Corn will attract them with the best of attractants! maybe add a lil flavor to your corn. try to find apple powder or another fruity flavored powder to mix with the corn. grocery stores have alot of options in powder form.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think Fruity Pebbles would be a good choice!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts