Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 months of getting my bow package, I have decided to get rid of the cheapo sight it came with and get something decent. In your opinion, what is a good sight for under $60. Currently I'm looking at the Copper John Hunter Plus ($47) and the Cobra Boomslang ($50). What's your experiences with them and is there any other sights I should look at?

Eric

·
Registered
91 Posts
The Cobra Boomslang is super bright. 4 pins which is more than I really need but a nice touch. Comes with .29 size pins, not sure if you can switch to go smaller or not.

Cobra's customer service answered my emails super fast though prior to purchasing, this was one reason I chose to go this way for my sight purchase.

Also the orange glo-ring leaves no question when lining up my peep with the housing...

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Try to find a used sword sight off of here and you will be happier then most of the new one for under $60... i just picked up one on here for $55 and love it!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.