Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
emsboss said:
Fishin' in Alaska....Doesn't get much better...My wife of 22 yrs, Daughter and son...
Right on!

The salmon runs are hitting full gear on Lake Ontario, and the trout on Lake Erie are loading up the feeder streams heavily. We're about 2 weeks ahead of seasonal averages for the runs. The salmon on Lake Ontario (primarily Chinook) are just mind-boggling this year. If the streams will settle down and clear just a bit (lots of rain the last week or so) we will have an incredible second half of September, and hours of fun to tide us over until archery opens October 14.

Nice job, congrats!!

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
King Salmon Anyone?

Got this little fella last evening. The runs are a couple weeks early, and the creeks are becoming choked with kings. WHat a battle!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,653 Posts
Looks like everyone is having a great time.

My son and I just finished up our last in tourney and it rained like heck, but it was fun watching my son meet his dream of being in the Bassmasters series.

Fishing is a fine way for families to come together and share some time. Not fish folks, here our some of ours in the last few weeks.

P.S. do not look for us on t.v. anytime soon, we are still learning, but we are having fun.:wink:

View attachment 179399

View attachment 179400

View attachment 179401

View attachment 179402

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
2nd Amend. Don't lose it
21,771 Posts
Just got back Yesterday from my fishing trip...LImited out both days...
This is just 3 hours of fishing... Darn it was fun...

Dwayne

Attachments

·
Registered
10,653 Posts
That will make for some good eating.

Lake Texoma, my old stomping grounds. Might have to get back there one day.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts