Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to Customer Service at Cabelas to confirm this deal. They have the LW Alpha 2 Hang on deal of 20% back in Cabela bucks when you purchase with your Cabelas Visa card. They also have the tiered coupon available now. Customer Service said the 20% back Cabelas bucks was valid if bought in store or online and if bought in store you could combine the tiered coupon. She said the 20% back would be calculated on the price paid for the stand at check out.So if I have this figured correctly.

Stand Price 249.99
X .06 PA sales tax
+ 249.99
264.99 Total price with PA tax
- 30.00 Cabelas tiered coupon
234.99 Price paid for stand at checkout
X .20 20% Back in cabelas bucks with use of Cabelas Visa

187.99 Total stand price after discounts

Not a bad deal for a brand new LW Alpha. Hope this helps some people get a new LW at a good price.

·
Registered
51,731 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. But I've never ever been a fan of in store coupons or bucks back on a product where it can't be spent anywhere but the store that offered it. Think about-----you can't spend it someplace else so in essence you never got a discount or money back because they retain the money---it's paperwork that makes you feel good about the purchase.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see your point and feel the same way sometimes but I buy from cabelas (mostly sale items) throughout the year and after this purchase I'll have enough cabela bucks for a set of LW climbing sticks to go with the stand. The cabelas bucks program is nice if you buy from them already but if you don't then it isn't really worth it. I try to split my money between the big box stores where I can save money with coupons on certain things but buy my bows and most of my archery equipment from local shops (Lancaster Archery).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts