Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a good ground blind to sit in to hunt , the ones I seen so far the shooting windows are to high for my chair . the one man blinds are nice but limited on view mostly front views . any Idea on this thank you Capt Hook.

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
I use the Rhino XP-1 and their Cut-N-Run.
Lots of good blinds out there but I consider Rhino a bit better built than most others.
I got mine from bowmanhunter here on AT.
A great guy to deal with ! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
question ? do you know how high the windows are will be shooting from a chair .really don't want to stretch my neck to far lol ..thanks ,..Ron

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have the Barronett Grounder 350 also and love it! Almost all the blinds will have windows that go at least as high as the hub in the middle. The trick is to find a chair somewhat taller than normal or add height to the legs to raise it up. I screwed some cut-off pieces of 4x4's to the bottom of my Walmart folding chair and it raised me up pretty good.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,211 Posts
I love my Double Bull T-2 for deer, turkey, ducks, and dove hunting. Why you ask? Cause it is not Square. Cause it has shooting holes and screens. Shooting holes are lower for close up Turkey hunting. Cause it has a zippered roof so I can use it as a portable blind on the lake shooting ducks, in the fields for Doves and Geese. Big enough I can shoot my recurve long bow or compound from it but small enough it is easy to hide.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Ameristep

·
Vendor
84,681 Posts
You need to look at the Asat Reaper ground blind. $189 shipped and can hold up under alot of bad weather.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
do a search. AT is loaded w/ this same thread. I think you'll find DB Darkhorse to be a crowd favorite.

·
Registered
11,442 Posts
Love my Killzone Turret XL. $99 delivered. Use for Turkey & Antelope with no problems AND 2 guys in the blind. A lot depends on the type CHAIR you decide to use.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Ive been using a GroundMax Eclipse for tye last 3 years and ive had zero problems.

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
asat reaper is nice along with the rhino and gorilla

double may be a little high

we will be glad to help and get you a deal if we can

1 - 20 of 25 Posts