Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I likey. :teeth:

The smaller buck in the middle has an injury to his back leg.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
That's a great pic! I like that first buck, good luck with 'em this season!

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Riddle me this??? Why is it that so many folks drive right through Indy on their way to hunt Illinois or Ohio??? Looks like you guys have plenty of big bucks there!

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
pinshooter said:
There goes the theory on big bucks not coming to a feeder :)
Wait 'til the season starts...........they'll be more rare than an unopened bottle of booze in Ted Kennedy's house.

Nice deer pics. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ok I have a question...

Ryan said:
I likey. :teeth:

The smaller buck in the middle has an injury to his back leg.

Great looking deer but why is it that the 2 larger deer still have velvet and the smaller one looks like it's velvet is about it not all gone?????

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
bigrackHack said:
Wait 'til the season starts...........they'll be more rare than an unopened bottle of booze in Ted Kennedy's house.

Nice deer pics. :thumbs_up
That's funny:RockOn:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cornfed said:
Riddle me this??? Why is it that so many folks drive right through Indy on their way to hunt Illinois or Ohio??? Looks like you guys have plenty of big bucks there!
I'm not sure? But, they can keep on going to IL and OH. :wink:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
larrydenise6573 said:
Great looking deer but why is it that the 2 larger deer still have velvet and the smaller one looks like it's velvet is about it not all gone?????
I have a pic of the smaller buck from Aug 22nd, and he was starting to lose the velvet then. I wonder if it has something to do with his injury?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wow nice comment...LOL

Ryan said:
I'm not sure? But, they can keep on going to IL and OH. :wink:
Ryan that sounds kinda brutal... LOL I'd allow a guy from Indiana to hunt here in Ohio. I think that one of the best features on AT is the hunt swap board...

·
Registered
307 Posts
larrydenise6573 said:
Injured bucks will often shed there racks faster in winter. I'm guessing he is early because it is a hormonal thing due to the injury.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Very nice pictures. The buck on the left is a hanger for certain.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Nice one,goodluck on em'!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts