Archery Talk Forum banner

Good looks only?

679 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  erikbarnes25197
I was in a local bow shop today in central WV that sells Mathews and PSE. I have never held either and went there with no interest in the PSE. They had a large sellection of bows and I held them all and took a hard look at the Mathews and decided I wasnt really impressed with any of the Mathews but I have to admit the PSE was a good looking bow and decently priced. I currently shoot a Bowtech Guardian and like the looks of it as well . Who has the best looking bow on the market right now between the three, didnt include Hoyt they are downright ugly (sorry Hoyt shooters). Thanks
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
906 Posts
I have a Mathews and a hoyt and they are both very beautiful bows and shoots like a dream. PSE are by far the most ugliest ever disign bows in the market I've ever seen... what are you talking about...

· have bow-will travel
3,997 Posts
Check out an Elite Z in predator (there is one on here in the crackers thread post #879) and I believe the question will be answered. It shoots nice too, I have heard.

· Registered
8,786 Posts
But

I have a Mathews and a hoyt and they are both very beautiful bows and shoots like a dream. PSE are by far the most ugliest ever disign bows in the market I've ever seen... what are you talking about...
BUT DAMNNNNN they are fast :) they may not be the prettiest but I LOVE they way they look and shoot even better. how does it feel to know PSE put out a 336 fps single cam :zip::zip::zip::zip:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.