Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know season is either just opening or just about to. I just wanted to say to all the lady hunters, good luck and I hope to see and here about some great hunting experiences. I am goin into my 5th bow season with out any luck, but I think this year is my year..:becky: Anyway again GOOD LUCK LADIES......

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
To you as well. This will be my first year bow hunting and I am real excited.
Can't wait to hear all of the stories as well as see the pics.

Good luck to all !!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Our Whitetail season opened last Friday. I have been out twice now and all I have seen it turkeys. It will happen though. I have not doubt.:smile: The season is young. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Our season opens this Saturday, the 23rd. The neat thing is that there is a hunt on a WMA that starts Friday, a day early. This is good because these deer walk looking up in the trees and maybe a day early will be good enough to sneak up on 'um!! The only problem is finding someone to hunt with as my hubby is out of town working and won't be here for opening weekend.:cry: I am gonna hunt by myself around here though but hope to find someone to go to the WMA with.

Hopefully I will get to sling some arrows and maybe even do some draggin'.

Good luck everyone!!!!!:smile:

·
Registered
535 Posts
ks season starts Oct. 1, I've been out scouting and found some great scrapes and rubs. I'm really pumped. Been having a few pics on my deer cam too. Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
297 Posts
oklahoma stars oct 1 as well, its my first with a bow and i'm excited!!!
good luck to yall this year!!

mossy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good Luck to you. I recently shot my 1st deer, the 2nd day into the season. It was a nice 9-point buck. Hope it's your year as well.

CheriIrlbeckDeer.jpg

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
I would like to wish ya'll the best of luck this year as well. I have met some great gals here. Hope ya'll limit out.

·
Registered
18,691 Posts
Congrats on the buck!! Very cool. Hear you had an awesome 3D season as well. Good job!!!
Good luck to everyone as well!
Dee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts