Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I have a new bow in the mail and do not have any of my tuning or tweeking things with me here in NYC. I would like to have the bow set up locally if possible. If not I will have to make a drive to NJ, where my buddy and I can set it up....might be easier to stay locally......E

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
do you live in the city or the boros

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
ok that is were i'm from you can go to d&f brothers in bensonhurst and see jack or take a ride to long island and there is plenty of places there

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
17 ave under the train by 78 and 79 st

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
or go to dicks in long island and there is two guys up there that know there stuff

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
well that i understand and agree but these two guys know there stuff they are hunters them selfs.you have to see there setup chrono,press,paper tuner the made a small 15 yard range and they cut arrows.the even get know epics
axis,carbon express and they charge half the price of some of the shops

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dicks

Yes I have to agree with you on that Dicks is pretty good. If you go ask to see Anthony he knows his stuff and can help you with anything you need. Just went and had some work done to my bow

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you don't mind goning to L.I. there is an excellent shop called C&B Archery in Hicksville. Dan just opened the shop a few months ago and he is a nice guy. He also doing a lot for the kids. He used to work over at American Outdoors in Farmingdale. If you make the trip to C&B you will not regret it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts