Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
www.paramadness.com
2,803 Posts
Howell's in gray Tom has been thru the Mathews School and dennis is great when it comes to bow work.... they also shoot on tuesday and Wednesday nights is the hunter league and Thursdays is the target shooters

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Howell's in gray Tom has been thru the Mathews School and dennis is great when it comes to bow work.... they also shoot on tuesday and Wednesday nights is the hunter league and Thursdays is the target shooters
This was 8 or so years ago... But I went to Howell's and me and a friend were looking to buy new guns. We were lookin some guns over, 800-1000$ price range and someone came up to us and said "Don't be touching things you can't afford to replace" So I flashed him the 1200$ cash I had just to let him know they missed out on selling a few guns.
I found that to be very rude. Yea, I was young, but assuming I had no money because of that really pissed me off.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Are there any shops that anyone could recommend that really know how to tune a bow? Preferably within an hour of Bath/Brunswick. Thanks
Come see me I am in stonington on the coast!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
come see me... or Lee down to Audettes hardware and sporting goods. hes probly the most knowledgeable person i know around that works in/owns a shop.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Steve at Lakeside is the only one touching my bow. Have done a lot of Buisness with Howell's in the past. Very hit or miss. Steve is on the spot.

Lakeside archery in No Yarmouth is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
The best place to get custom strings and cables would be from JBK bowstrings. Jeff will set you up with a complete set for 55.00 to your door. His number is...207-212-1421. Give him a call, you'll be glad you did. Tell him that I sent you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.