Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
When I got to Jeff's place my destroyer was doing 334 fps @28.5 " draw @ 61 lbs. with a 305 grn. arrow after Jeff and I got done workink on it that same set up is now going 343 fps. That destroyer is one sweet shooter of a bow.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
When I got to Jeff's place my destroyer was doing 334 fps @28.5 " draw @ 61 lbs. with a 305 grn. arrow after Jeff and I got done workink on it that same set up is now going 343 fps. That destroyer is one sweet shooter of a bow.
Glad it worked out for you, That is one nice shooting bow!!!With that speed you may have a chance against the omen..jk..LOL had to do it.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Lucky!!!Maybe, yes you were sick that day but that was for a total of what 1 hour.... so what happened the rest of the day? LOL take care..
this guy dosen't know what low blood sugar does to a diabetic, does he.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Good for you Mainewriter! jeff makes good strings!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I love my Hoyt Maxxis 35, very well balanced bow! very smooth, Solid back wall, Forgiving and accurate!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I found Jeff thru Viperarcher. I picked up strings for my bow and a set for a friend. Viperarcher put them on for us and we are both pleased. My bow has never shot so good.
Thanks guys.
:wink::thumbs_up Thanks guys ! I am so glad your Happy! and your bows are shooting better then ever!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
arrrows fletched to order, any brand! bowtuning! archery lessons, Strings by JBK bowstrings! pm me!

·
Banned
3,049 Posts
So that was you he did the destroyer for.... Jeff said you were very happy with the results... I like to hear that.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.