Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at these and really like some of the features. The leaf cover and the overall diamensions naming a few. I also like the Mossy Oak treestand color they have. Does anybody have any experience with it? Sure wish I could lay my hands on one to check it out.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has one or seen one?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazes me how the stupid Hunlee thread has 486 posts and I can't get a response on this!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I'll reply just to take some of the pressure off Hunlee!!! I have not seen the blind you are talking about so my reply will be just as much nonsense as the Hunlee threads.

I do like the mossy oak treestand camo though.

Rick

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a good looking blind, just wish I could either see one in person or get some opinions. That camo pattern would blend in well with the sagebrush around here. Thanks for responding, i feel all better!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I have never been to Wyoming but I have twice hunted central Montana for Mulies, Antelope and Coyotes. Absolutely beautiful country, and I bet that Mossy Oak Treestand would settle right in with the sagebrush and scrubby "cedars" of that area. But I have to tell you that I am hooked on spot and stalk for that type of terrain. I'm from Michigan and we can't do much of that out here.

I sure wish I could afford to hunt out west more often. Good luck with the blind search.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts